Buffalo wings made different, with a sticky rich coating of Date Syrup and soy sauce that makes these juicy chicken wings irresistible!
Serves 3-4, contains chicken, 10 minutes work time, 60 minutes total time
20 chicken wings
1/3 cup cornstarch
4-6 tablespoon light soy sauce
3-5 tablespoon NuNature Date Syrup
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2-3 scallions, finely chopped, to serve
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees f and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the wings in a medium size pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. cook over medium heat 10 minutes, then drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the cornstarch in a large bowl. Add the wings and toss to lightly coat.
- Add the sesame seeds, soy and date syrup and toss to coat.
- Move to the lined baking tray and bake 25-30 minutes until the wings are cooked and nicely glazed.
- Serve hot with your favorite hot sauce.